How to Get the Best "Return on Life" In Your Retirement
Presented by Jeff Boyd, CFP, Phase Four Financial Solutions
Retirement is changing, and chances are, your golden years are going to be very different than your parents’ or grandparents’.
Prepare yourself for the challenges and opportunities of the new retirement landscape with this interactive workshop.
We will show you how to get the best retirement possible with the money you have.
Join as we discuss:
● While investments & sufficient cash flow are essential, retirement is about so much more than just having enough money to retire. "Return on Life" doesn't get the same attention as "Return on Investment".
● The implications of "The New Retirementality" – insights from the book by Mitch Anthony
● The 6 challenges of retirement
● The 3 questions you must answer before deciding to retire
● How to balance Vacation and Vocation
● Will also touch on considerations re: Medicare, Social Security, and other planning issues
Hosted by - Jeff Boyd, CFP
Date - October 14, 2017
Time - 9:30a – 11:30a
Place - 8880 Rio San Diego Dr. Suite 325, San Diego, CA 92108
RSVP - Please RSVP to Jeff Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of guests attending by October 13, 2017
There is no cost or obligation for this free educational workshop and no products will be sold.