How Do You Intend To Define Retirement?
- from French retirer, from re- ‘back’ + tirer ‘draw.’ - to draw back or ‘withdraw (to a place of seclusion)’)
- the stage of life transitioning from "required" work that is focused on 2 equally important objectives:
- Financial Independence - sufficient income from recurring sources (including investments) that more than cover your personal acceptable level of living expenses, and...
- An intentional & focused pursuit of your meaningful Purpose, your Happiness, and your family Legacy
If you just want to retire & withdraw, all the best to you. If you want your Phase Four to be the best it can possibly be, let's talk!
What We Do at a Glance
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Wealth Management / Investment Advisory Services
- Retirement Planning & Transition Coaching
- Education Funding for Children & Grandchildren
- Life & Disability Insurance Analysis
- Traditional & Asset-Based Long Term Care Funding
- Social Security & Pension Optimization & Other Retirement Income scenario planning
- Client-Focused Educational Events covering important Financial & Non-Financial topics to help our clients Pursue their Best Life Possible!